Sunday, March 30, 2008

The return



Dope Bomb the Bass video, no? Wait, what? It's been three months since an update? I don't work as a sportswriter anymore? I'm back in the city?? I've been a news reporter for two months???

WHAT HAPPENED

Well, reader, you know, since, well, you know me if you're reading this. (If not, just who you be?) I'm back in San Francisco, where I shoot photos and write words for a small daily. Now that I'm somewhat established, I'm resurrecting the blog.

So now, of course, I must tweak the blog's focus. No longer will we focus on Tracy sports, cept maybe when we visit Lopez Field. Sports we may still mention, specially if we are attending baseball games in Oakland, playing frisbee on Ocean Beach, or wiffle ball in the office.

So. Yes. Soon. But not tonight. I've got a cold room full of dirty laundry, and a three-hour board meeting to attend at 9 a.m. tomorrow.

Jeebus.

No comments: