Friday, May 2, 2008

Unfit for publication #2

Among the grandiose ideas I had for the blog were 1. twice-daily postings (AM aggregations of the day's big news, then PM breakdowns of whatever it was I did that day) and weekly postings of either weird shit that didn't get in, or weird shit that somehow did.

We may get there eventually. Today, a moral lesson. Oftentimes I'm told to scale back what I do 'for the sake of the readers.' This ranges from eliminating all mentions of sex in a story to -- and I'm not kidding -- removing the description 'gay.' So one time I do the opposite and try for some moralizing.




And.... no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey all thecheapestseat.blogspot.com admin found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com