Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Public restroom report card #2

Today my travels and travails took me to The Panhandle.


View Larger Map
There it is, woot.

In said Panhandle, there's a little garden, some basketball courts, and of course, a shitter.


Tinkle tinkle.

Normally, having a public pee and poo hole in a public park is bad news. It attracts all sorts of people, the kind of folk who might not have homes, see, and would use above receptacle to recept... aw, fuck it. You know -- homeless people fuck shit up, dammit!

But considering I routinely empty my bladder in public, I wasn't about to be so shy as to not run in and deposit my morning coffee. I did, and then as soon as some balding guy who kept giving me odd looks left, I walked around and took some photos.

And what did I see!


Mr. Clean's been here!

Seriously, this place sparkled. This is something else. Let's continue.


Clean!

I'm not kidding. Either Rec and Park JUST cleaned it, the cleanest people in town shit here, or... damn, I don't know.

Not a spec of residue anywhere in the john, not a lot of graffy, smelt like a public building, not a privvy.

In short:

Grade: A -- and a big seal of approval.


No comments: