Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here are some embarassing photos of Nancy Pelosi

While shooting some photos of rich and famous dignitaries today it occurred to me how easy it is to make someone look bad with a photograph. People make so many little tics, movements and suchlike even over the course of, say, 30 seconds, that it's blatantly unfair to pick the one or two shots that have someone doing something kinda dumb.

Call me blatantly unfair. Here are some embarrassing photos of Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House of Representatives and S.F.'s voice in Washington (And if you're reading this: I'm still available for a bailout, Madame Speaker).


Deficit up your nose?


"Some people are poor, you say? Oh, Willie -- how droll!"



And... AHHH! SHE'S WATCHING YOU!

Or rather, me.


This was a little strange: once the bust of Mr. Harvey Milk was unveiled, Ms. Pelosi kept repeating, "It looks just like him! It looks just like him!" Seeing as how it was based on a rather famous photo of the man, and a professional sculptor made it, I don't know what else was expected -- but I would have to agree: the bust of Harvey Milk does look an awful lot like Harvey Milk.


Spot on.

No comments: